- Copyright of all works released by Tencent or jointly released by Tencent with cooperative partners are owned by Tencent and entitled to protection available from copyright law by country as well as international conventions.
- For any use of above stated content of copyright beyond the scope of fair use or without prior written permission, Tencent reserves all rights to take any legal action and pursue any right or remedy available under applicable law.
- Any word, slogan, symbol or design (brand name, logo) that distinguishes the products or services offered by Tencent have been trademark protected, including but not limited to TENG XUN in Chinese Characters (腾讯), TENCENT, Penguin device, QQ, WEI XIN in Chinese Characters (微信), and WECHAT. Relevant trademark registration information is accessible through public official trademark database by country.
- Any unauthorized use of above stated trademark may infringe the trademark right of Tencent, for any potential infringing activity, Tencent reserves all rights to take any legal action and pursue any right or remedy available under applicable law.
- 亚游wwwag8comCriminal Law of People's Republic of China (extracted)
- Trademark Law of People's Republic of China
- 亚游wwwag8comDecision in relation to the protection of internet safety issued by People's Congress
- Administrative Rules of Computer Information Network Safety Protection
- Regulations of Computer Software Protection