The Better Brain Center is operated by a staff of highly qualified professionals dedicated to the improvement of your neurological health.
"I was a skeptic. Yet, I couldn't sleep without pills and was living my life in an anxious fog. One year after treatment, I have no trouble sleeping. I am focused, calm, and efficient in all aspects of my life. I've even lost 25 pounds! 'Braintraining' turned my life around."
- Lynn P., Arlington, VA
The Better Brain Center has been featured in highly regarded publications.
Neurofeedback, EEG Biofeedback and Neurotherapy in Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland
The Better Brain Center in Alexandria, Virginia 5 minutes from Maryland in the No VA area just off the metro (Eisenhower stop) is the only full service neurofeedback clinic in the Washington DC metro area with fulltime licensed mental health professionals on the premises at all times. Other clinics may 'outsource' to licensed professionals but ours are always on site which is mandatory when working with conditions or symptoms such as:
- Anxiety disorders such as panic, phobias and obsessive compulsive disorder
- Depression or mood disorders
- Attention deficit disorder or problems with focus and inattention, brain fog
- Impulse control issues, impulsivity
- Learning disabilities
- Insomnia or sleep problems
- Head injury
- Migraine headaches
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia
- Tics or Tourette’s disorder
- Anger or rage issues
- Stress related conditions
The professionals at The Better Brain Center offer the widest variety of neurofeedback procedures and equipment available in the DC and No VA region using comprehensive state of the art neurofeedback protocols. Our professionals regularly receive continuing education on the most effective and rapid methods available to date (certificates available upon request). We are also uniquely qualified to help you using:
- Neurofeedback training for a wide variety of issues
- Quantitative EEG (qEEG) brain mapping
- Counseling or psychotherapy (individual, family and group) for a variety of problems
- Psychoeducational testing and testing for accommodations
- Nutritional counseling
- Referrals for medication management
Neurofeedback Consultants has been awarded as a top Psychology practice with some of Alexandria's best Psychologists.
Verified by Opencare.com